Hive at 72 cents, I am buying!

A chance of a lifetime

I know we are getting 20 % interest per year on our HBD savings account, and I will add som more to that stack next week. But there is an ever better opportunity these days on the Hive blockchain. About a mont ago, Hive was at 1,10 USD, today it stands at 72 cents. That’s just a ridiculous price for this beautiful native token of this blockchain.
I mean Hive just needs to go back to 1,10 USD to make 50 % gain. And believe me, Hive will reach that price again. When? Nobody knows but it could be pretty damn soon.

img_0516.png

Opportunity to grasp

Sometimes people laugh at me, when I say they have to the dip. Because with some coins shit has happened and people lost their money with them holding the bag. Well, one thing is for sure, that won’t happen here. At least I am not expecting that. To the contrary, the upwards potential is so much bigger than downwards.

That’s why: I am buying!

Sincerely,

Pele23



0
0
0.000
14 comments
avatar

It's definitely a choice I'm facing as well. I'm just not there yet. I may when it gets into the 50 cent range.

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

Honestly now is the time to get OUT of stablecoins. The Time to get into stable coins was at the highs a few weeks back. Now it's prime buying for the next rally.

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

Yep, but nothing wrong in holding some into HBD, for a potential deeper drop of Hive?

0
0
0.000
avatar

Nope of course not it's pretty much speculation and guessing game based on doing your own research and the feeling you think the markets will take next.

0
0
0.000
avatar

It might even go lower. The whole market looks weak, but who's that smart to know the exact bottom? Thus, DCA makes so much sense.

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

If I could even at $1 I will be buying, like you said the upward potential is bigger than downwards and I believe that!

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

Of course it is, even if it goes even lower, this is a bargain

0
0
0.000
avatar

I think that no matter what the price is, those who buy now will profit in the future. That's why I'm starting to buy HIVE and LEO. I expect very positive things to happen in the 3rd week of May, let's see if it happens.

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

I am still sitting on my stablecoins but I will probably buy in once it dips further. As for now, the 20% is a bit too attractive but 50 cents Hive would be a good buying point for me to take out my HBD from savings.

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000
avatar

Yup, good move.. I am holding a bit of HIVE that I will sell to get HBD later. I think HIVE will go up real soon..

0
0
0.000
avatar

And believe me, Hive will reach that price again. When? Nobody knows but it could be pretty damn soon.

Thanks for this, only believers in Hive think this way

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

0
0
0.000