Lessons from the mass inductrination day 13 held on the 30th March 2022 via zoom
It was a great time listening to great teaching from bro Eli. A lot of lessons were learnt and I just want to share few from the lessons..
Some of the important points learned from the words of God discussed in the Zoom meeting are:
- The two types of sin are Sins unto death and sins not unto death.
- God want us to pray for oor brothers who have committed sins unto not unto death but a person commit sins unto death, we should not pray for him.
- If someone commit sin unto death, such a person should be rejected from the church because they can corrupt others.
- Speaking against the Holy Spirit is a sin that cannot be forgiven.
- One of the sins against the Holy Spirit is blasphemy.
- As Christians, there are things we should abstain from.
- We should abstain from the following, meat offer to idols, eating blood, eating strangled animals and fornication
- The Holy Spirit forbids food offered to idols.
- We are to kneel down to only God. Idolatry is abominable to God.
- Christians are forbidden from eating food offer to idols.
- If one eat food offered to idols, even the conscience will be defiled.
- It is prohibited to eat blood. God is angry with any person eating blood because it is sacred.
- Strangled animals are also prohibited. They died without the blood being poured out and they may have died of any disease which can be contacted.
My former beliefs or expectation that was improved for listening at the Zoom meeting
From listening to the program, we understand that when someone is doing wrong intentionally should be expelled so others will not be conterminated. Also there is nothing like rebaptism for someone who has been baptized. Baptism is once.
Ways in which the study affect us that can make us a better person that we can use in our daily lives
From the study we learned about sins that are unto death for which cannot be forgiven. We should avoid sinning against the Holy Spirit and also avoid blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. We are to also avoid eating meat offered to idols, eating blood, eating strangled animals and fornication. We should avoid these things.
We are inviting you to join the MCGI Cares (Hive) community that study the words of God and also earn some reward by making our reactions on it. We can check this link https://peakd.com/c/hive-182074/trending
This is my 299th video on 3speak
Check my channel to watch my previous videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting videos
Thanks for Dropping By !
Thanks be to God for listening on our meeting.
MCGI Cares (Hive) community's main mission is to share the words of God, not the Hive upvotes. If we get upvotes, please treat it as just a bonus. Do not focus mainly on material things as the bible is teaching us not to look at things seen but rather focus our eyes on things not seen.
II CORINTHIANS 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.