Bombshell CDC Report: 6% of Deaths from COVID-19 Were only Caused from COVID-19
Looking Back at the COVID Fear-Mongering
My how things have changed from March of 2020. We are now at the end of August and entering in the final months before the November election.
Just a few months ago, this "pandemic" was a different thing. That was before businesses shut down, before mask mandates, before social distancing, before temperature guns pointed at people's foreheads.
Remember the Sudden Mortality Videos from China?
Reports were coming from China of this "novel" coronavirus unlike anything we've seen before. Videos of people collapsing on the street, seeming like instant death. China covering up the disease. We were convinced, this was a virus straight out of a Hollywood horror film.
The message was: Be scared.
Then the WHO tells us 3.4% of People Will Die
Once word got out that CV was spreading around the world, the WHO gave the disease a name and explained that nobody is immune. The claim was made, that only 96.6% of people who contract this "novel" virus will survive, the other 3.4% will perish.
Three to four times DEADLIER than the flu.
While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease. Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
The message was: take extreme action to save your life and the lives of those you love. Be terrified.
Hindsight 2020: Was it real?
Under the pretext of millions dying from Covid and "Sheltering in place" to survive, people agreed to close their businesses for two weeks to "slow the spread".
Then another two weeks to "flatten the curve"
Then several months because of "spikes in cases"
Real Covid Deaths
As of the end of August, the official US national COVID death numbers from the CDC are 153,504 but there is somthing fishy about these numbers. Many deaths were attributed to Covid that were actually deaths from other diseases or illnesses.
Then the CDC dropped this bombshell:
We Were Lied To: The Lethality of Covid was Overstated
This statistic should have been included with every report of Covid death. We should never have been left with the conclusion that COVID alone killed over 150K people in the US.
When 90% of fatalities were in nursing homes and only 6% were healthy adults, all the safety precautions that are being imposed today seem sort of pointless.
Protect the elderly, protect the immune compromised.
Live life and don't let a politicized virus cause you anxiety and distress.
What Are We Going To Do About It?
It makes sense to acknowledge real risk concerning a "novel" virus, but any freedoms we give up in the name of "safety", we will have to FIGHT to get back.
The hysteria of Covid-19 is unlike any other disease we've experienced in generations. And this isn't even the most deadly!
I hope that everyone has learned to not be so quick to take extreme action before knowing and understanding the real risk involved. Countless businesses may never open again because of this false magnitude of reaction. In some states, some businesses are STILL closed and may never reopen.
What We Bought,
What We Were Sold,
What We Lost
This video truly sums up the before, after and possible future resulting from this "pandemic" and overstated response to it.
12 minutes, worth your time.
Bless the Most High!
Teach Your Children Liberty from Sin
We encourage parents to teach their children principles of Godliness, beginning with the Word and an understanding who God is and what His Son has done to form a relationship with us.
No one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work. 1 Corinthians 3:11-13
Teach Your children Liberty from Tyranny
Second to this is the principle of self-determination and freedom, lest we loose the ability to teach our children the first principle in future generations. Our children read the Tuttle Twin books, specifically to learn libertarian principles, which most people learn later in life. These books are useful for our family, and yours, to teach children concepts that seem complicated, but are made simple in these books.
For a limited time, use coupon code
FORTY for 40% off your purchase! Check out the books here.
"SMART PEOPLE today are figuring out how to trade without the creature being able to control them - using things like gold and silver products, garden co-ops, online bartering and digital currencies such as Bitcoin."